“IRI” is abbreviation of Intellectual Resource Initiative）, the nonprofit organization.
IRI supports any activity and/or its association in related to Intellectual Resources.
IRI aims at innovation in society by archive and provision of intellectual information resource.
IRI supports the regional revitalization with intellectual resource.
As a group of professional people of Intellectual Resource, IRI is pleased to make a proposal which is apt for “knowledge society”.
- Purport of IRI
- History of IRI
- Organization of IRI(ja)
- Supporting members of IRI(ja)
- Membership application of IRI(ja)
Publishing of IRI
- NPO Intellectual Resource Initiative ed. The Future Archivist – Introduction to human resource development in digital age -. Bensei Publishing Inc.(2014.4)(ISBN:978-4-585-20028-4)(in JP)
- NPO Intellectual Resource Initiative ed. How to make Archive – Introduction to construction and using -. Bensei Publishing Inc.(2012.11)(ISBN:978-4-585-20018-5)(in JP)
- NPO Intellectual Resource Initiative ed. Use of the Digital Cultural Resources – The Local Memories and Archiving -. Bensei Publishing Inc.(2011.7)(ISBN:978-4-585-20007-9)(in JP)